大溪地旅游部长温情寄语全球同行:阳光在前


       日前,大溪地旅游和劳动部长 妮可·布托女士,通过镜头,向旅游从业者和旅客发表讲话。大溪地群岛作为“热带天堂岛屿”,广受世界各地游客的喜爱,她对旅业伙伴和游客一直以来的支持表示感谢,并始终将游客健康和岛屿安全放在第一位。

       目前,虽然法属波利尼西亚暂时停止游客入境,但她说:“相信无论是对整个世界,还是美丽的大溪地群岛,明天一定会更好。请放心,旅游部和大溪地旅游局的团队会始终与你们同在。”


From our Minister of Tourism and Labor to our dear Partners from all over the world

大溪地旅游和劳动部部长致全球同业者

 

Nicole BOUTEAU

妮可·布托

Minister of Tourism and Labor of French Polynesia

大溪地旅游和劳动部部长

 

Dear partners, 

亲爱的旅业伙伴们,

you, who are so passionate about our destination,

你们,一直对我们的目的地充满热情和期待,

 you, who fell in love with our destination,

你们,一直深深地热爱着我们的目的地,

you, who supported us in bringing our tourism to new heights,

 你们的支持使我们国家的旅游发展得愈加繁荣,

 would like to thank you.

我要谢谢你们。

 Thank you for your trust for so many years.

非常感谢你们多年以来的信任。

I would also like to encourage you and show you our support. Because I am fully aware that the challenges we are facing are also your challenges. 

现在,我想给予你们最大的支持和鼓励。因为我们深知,我们目前面临的挑战,也是你们正在面对的。

 Today, our destination, like many others, took the decision to close its borders.

今天,我们的目的地,像许多其他地方一样,已经关闭了边境。

primarily in order to protect our population, to protect our islands during this pandemic that is currently hitting our planet and has also hit French Polynesia, our destination, The Islands of Tahiti.

这一举措主要是为了保护我们的人民和美丽的岛屿,阻止这场在全球范围蔓延的疫情,也正在侵袭着我们的家园,法属波利尼西亚,大溪地群岛。 

Tomorrow can only be a better day for the entire world, but also for our destination. Please rest assured that the Ministry of Tourism and Tahiti Tourisme's teams are and will always be present.

但我们相信,无论是对整个世界还是我们的目的地,明天一定会更好。请放心,旅游部和大溪地旅游局的团队会始终与你们同在。

 They have supported every visitor, until the last one.

  他们会为每一位游客提供支持,直到最后一位。

We haven't left any one behind and until the last one.

  我们会照顾好每一个人,直到最后一位游客。

 we have been by your clients' side and by the side of our visitors.

  我们会想您的客人着想,为我们的游客着想。

Our teams, at the Ministry of Tourism and Tahiti Tourisme, are still mobilized today, more than ever.

我们旅游部和大溪地旅游局的团队,比以往任何时候都更充满干劲。

 As you are aware, these teams you know are truly amazing.

如您所知,与你们并肩作战的团队真的很了不起。

 and, together with you, we will rebuild a future with sunnier days ahead. 

我们希望携手重建一个阳光灿烂的未来。

#Sunny days ahead

# 明媚阳光就在前方

网友评分