一个乐高玩偶的故事“碰瓷”


 

老人:哇!这真是辆豪车,看来我应该可以从这豪车司机那里捞到一笔不小的钱财……啊!(摔倒)

Old man: Wow!  That’s a fancy car,  guess I can get some money from the rich driver…

Ah! (fall down)

 


Driver: OH MY GOODNESS! I need to help that old man.

司机:哦我的天啊!我得去帮助那摔倒的老人。

Old man: Ahem, young man, you have to pay for my injury, you just hit me with your enormous car!

老人:小伙子,你刚刚用你那庞大的车子撞到我了,你得赔偿我的医疗损失费!

Driver: What? Are you mad? I was just driving… By the way, who is that guy with the odd white hair?

司机:什么?你疯了吗?我刚刚只不过是在开车而已……不过,那边那个有着一头奇怪的白发人是谁啊?

Time traveler: Guys, why are you arguing in the streets?

时间穿越者:伙计们,你们为何要在光天化日之下的大街小巷里争吵不休啊?

Driver: I thought this old man was injured so I got off my car to help him, and now he is blaming me for his injury…

司机:我以为这位老人受伤了所以下了车来帮助他,没想到他却将他的伤情怪罪于我……

Old man: This young man just hit me with his car and now he wants to run away from his guilt!

老人:这个小伙子刚刚明明用他车撞的我,现在他却昧着良心说话!

Time traveler: Alright, I have an idea. Why don’t you guys follow me to go back in time and spectator what actually happened?

时间穿越者:好吧,我有一个主意。你们为何不随我回到过去来一睹事情的来龙去脉呢?

Driver & Old man: Agreed.

司机和老人:同意。

Time Traveler: Come here my car and let’s get started

时间穿越者:过来时空车,让我们快点开始吧!

(They travel to the Star War scene)

(他们来到了星球大战的场景)

Driver: What place is this? Why are these 2 people fighting with blinking swords?

司机:这是什么鬼地方?这里为什么有两个人正持闪光剑激战啊?

Time Traveler: Oh no, wrong time period…

时间穿越者:抱歉,走错时空了……

(They go back in time)

(他们来到过去车祸现场)

Driver: SEE!? The old man’s lying, I KNEW IT!

司机:看到没?老头在撒谎!我知道这个老套的碰瓷手法

Time Traveler: Well, now the proof is clear, do you have anything to say?

时间穿越者:那么,既然现在已经真相大白,你们各自都有些什么想说的话吗?

Old man: Sorry young man, I thought I could gain a huge sum of money from you by lying. Now I realize that I should not abuse the use of my seniority to gain the fortune that doesn’t belong to me. Thank you for giving this lesson!

老人:小伙子,对不起,我以为我原本可用撒谎从你这里捞到一笔钱,现在我才发现我不应滥用我的老人权益来获取不义之财。多谢你给我上了这一课!



(The End)

(剧终)

网友评分